What is dry shampoo?
Well, to be precise it’s a shampoo in powder form or a dry spray that is used without the addition of water. It soaks up excess oil and grease leaving your locks appearing clean and smelling fresh as a daisy.
Historically, it was first used back in the 17th century for deodorising smelly syrups.
Since then, it has mainly been a women's only product; another secret weapon in their beauty armoury.
That is until now - because we at Fish have formulated one for the boys!
Dryfish does everything a good dry shampoo should do and way more; added oomph, texture and a tonne of style. Double bubble - part dry shampoo, part styling product; not only will it clean, degrease and fragrance without leaving a dry scalp but it will also give your barnet added texture, volume and thickness.
So when do l use it?
Dry shampoo is not designed to replace your usual hair wash drill but is perfect for perking up second day hair when you don't have the time or access to a bath or shower, so no need for this!
Dryfish can bridge that gap between washes!
So, if you’re on a last minute date from work, overslept and pushed for time, hitting the gym, camping at a festival, or just plain “can't be arsed”,… then these are perfect times for a little tune up with a simple squirt of this magic in a can.
How do l use it then?
Don’t panic sir, it’s simple! Here is our easy-step guide below:
- Shake well before use
- Hold spray 30cm away from head and spray on dry hair into roots
- Massage through with fingertips before starting to style
- BOOM, you’re done! Easy ha?
Double bubble – part dry-shampoo, part styling product
Application Golden Rules if you have more time:
- Firstly, always apply to dry hair as it works on grease not water.
- Comb or brush to remove any tangle.
- Give the can a nice shake up, hold 30cm from the head and spray evenly throughout, focusing mainly on the roots. Work through with brush or fingers if desired, do not apply or massage directly onto the scalp.
- The spray can leave a white residue, don’t panic, this is normal!
- Now leave it for 2-3 minutes for it to do its thing and soak up the oil from your hair, if your barnet is extra greasy it may take a little longer.
- To finish comb or turn head upside down to remove the excess shampoo out of your hair.
- Ta Dah! You are freshened up and ready to restyle.
Great, so where can l get some?
You can simply order DryFish Texturising Dry Shampoo here at fishsoho.com or pop into our salon to purchase and get a complimentary demo.
Category(s): Tackle Life